Max Altitude: 12,500 Ft.
Trekking Km: 20 Km
Kedarkantha is a mountain peak located in the region of Uttarakhand with the elevation of 12,500 ft. Kedarkantha Meadow is a Three days climb from our base camp in Sankri. It is a beautiful trek that runs through the Govind Pashu Vihar range, which is known for its wildflowers and it also gives you an opportunity, especially for the new trekkers who are beginners and want to get a feel for trekking. Kedarkantha trekking is a classic round the year trek which is filled with snow even in the April and later in the summer, the meadows will be filled with flowers giving you an excellent view of nature. You will visit the sacred lake at the Jud aka Talab and will be surrounded by Kedarkantha snow covering peaks of the beautiful Himalaya.
Kedarkantha has beautiful forest covered areas and you will get a good, worth remembering the experience in the valley of God. You will get to visit the Shiv and Ganpati temple on top of the Kedarkantha mountain.
Day1: Dehradun Station to Sankri (210km) (7/8 Hrs)
Pick up to you Dehradun Railway Station to Sankri Drive (210km) (7/8 Hrs) from Dehradun to Sankri (1950mt) through the Yamuna and Tons valleys across the Yamuna bridge, Nainbagh, Nowgaon, Purola, Jarmola (Jarmola is one of the biggest and most beautiful pine forests in Asia), Mori and Netwar. Trek to a tiny market in Sankri, a few wooden huts serve simple yet delicious food. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day2: Trek from Sankri to Juda ka Talab (5km) (3/4 Hrs)
After breakfast Sankri To Juda ka talab by Trek, (5kmt) (3/4 Hrs) Juda ta talab (2700mt) on an even surface through thick forests, with a few water falls on the way. Dinner and overnight stay at Juda ka talab almost to perfect setting as a camp site with large talab surrounded by tree line in tent at the camping.
Day3: Juda ka Talab to Kedarkanth Base Camp (4km) (3/4hrs)
After breakfast start trek to, to Bainya (kedarkanta base camp 3400mt). You could either opt for the steep climb of Bainya Thach, which is a path with beautiful views, or Dinner and overnight stay at the Kedarkanta Base comp site in tent.
Day4: Base Camp to Kedarkantha Summit to Hargaon 7km (5/6hrs)
After breakfast from- Kedarkanta (Bainya base To Kedarkantha Summit (3812mtr) by trek 7km hargano thach (4/5hrs) On Kedarkanta (3812mt) mountains, with packed lunch, to Pokhrola thach on a gradual ascent that offers excellent views of the snow-covered mountains and vast valleys with huge water falls. The area is home to a number of rare species of Himalayan birds, Animal All Forest area and flowers, and is full of birch and spruce. After the last steep climb of. The beautiful Swargarohini, Harkidun Valley and Kalanage / black Pick stands tall overlooking this Valley of God. Shiv, back to camp site Dinner and overnight stay at the Comping at tent.
Day5 : Hargaon to Sankri base camp (7km) (5/6hrs)
After breakfast from- Hargano thach to Sankri by Trek (7kmt) (1920mt) (5/6hrs) After breakfast hargano to sankri done to apple orchid The Beautiful, Valley an Out of area to view some hats and Har-ki-Dun Valley and The beautiful Swargarohini Peak (6387Mt.) overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day6: Sankri to Dehradun
After breakfast drive back to Dehradun.
Fix Departure tariff Rs7,500/- Per Person
Open in All Season
Choose Your Own Dates
(Includes all costs of the trek from Sankri to Sankri)
(Service tax 5% Extra)
- The Trek Fee
- Accommodation in a hotel at Base Camp Sankri
- Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian + Local food as per menu on the trek
- Forest camping charges
- Trek permits
- Tent, Sleeping bag, Mattress, Liner, Pillow Toilet tents
- Cup, Plate, Spoon, Soup plate
- Safety equipment
- Guides, Cooks, Helpers
- Services of a trek Guide and Trek leader
- Transportation from Dehradun to Dehradun.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the Head “Includes”
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure – Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure – 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure – 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure – 100% of package Price will be forfeited
- In the case of no show – 100% cancellation applicable.
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
No refund will be payable:-
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change is not allowed.
For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
Terms & Conditions:
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate /embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels /